
This is a picture of our little sleepy head! She went to sleep around 10:15 and woke up at 6:05. She quickly drank 5 oz. and put herself back to sleep and didn't wake up again until 11:00!!

We then met Daddy for lunch! He hated to leave her to go back to work. But he had to go make some $$$$...
so we can spend it! Grace LOVES to shop! Like mother like daughter!


1 comment:
Johnna, your little one is just precious! This is the first time that i have been able to see pictures of her! Check out my blog spot, http://paulhartzogs.blogspot.com/
I set it up for the same kind of reason that you did yours. How's life going? It's been years since I've seen you! My husband is in the Air Force and we live in Utah currently. I'm finally getting to go home in August for a month. I'm hoping to get to go up to NC even if it's just for a day or two. I haven't been since Uncle JB's 80th birthday party!
Hope that this finds all of you doing well!
Post a Comment